Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In the blogginning...

this blog was created by Mark. And Mark saw that the blog had the potential to be good.

As such, I thought I'd lay down some ground rules:

1. I will keep the content here full of words that I find to be easy to spell.
2. I will write topics that are interesting to me. If they are of interest to you, that's a bonus.
3. As a devout and pious disciple of Jesus, I'm not going to write about anything that would be contrary to his teachings.
3a. I'm not going to get preachy or evangelical. I preach through actions and prefer to do any sermonizing face to face.
4. Politics bore me. I'll rarely get political. I'm generally conservative, but I don't hold any party lines.
5. I will limit any ranting and ravings to a minumum. No one wants to here me go on and on about someone who might have cut me off that day.
6. Dumb humor and bad puns will be an occasional part of the blog.
7. Rules can be added to at any time.

That's it. I've only got the rules up for me to follow and to give any reader something to expect.
As soon as I have some deep (or otherwise) thoughts, I'll be posting more.

Thought of the post: "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." -Yogi Berra

Bad Pun of the post: "Some people say that birth is difficult on a baby, but I think they have a soft spot for it".

No comments:

About this blog