Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Who's Line Was That, Anyway?



Well, it happened again. I had that dream I was performing on ABC's cancelled show "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" Maybe I just like being the center of attention. Or maybe I'm bored with my occasional stand-up comedy career. Nah. It is just the gift of making people laugh that always makes me up to any challenge. And maybe it is because I usually watch a rerun of "Whose line" right before bed.

Game One: Let's Make A Date
During the Dating Game-style uh...game, I had to pretend to be a guy who was really thirsty. I think I did pretty good.

Game Two: Song Styles
I had to sit this one out. Wayne Brady sang songs that he made up on the spot. They were about arson. I think.

Game Three: Props
I had to do improv skits with a giant nickel. I crushed Colin Mocherie with the coin-toss. A full investigation is pending.

Game Four: A Ho-down
I also sat this one out. I got one thousand, one hundred and thirty-eight points.

Commercial break: Skittles
Skittles are yummy.

Game Five: Multiple Impressions
This must have been a game I made up. I had to do an impression of Popeye doing an impression of Richard Nixon. Then one of Sylvester Stalone doing a Pee-Wee Herman impression. And lastly an impression of Clint Eastwood doing an impression of Abe Lincoln from Disney's Hall of Presidents. I got a billion points for this one.

Game Six: Make-out with Kathy Greenwood.
I made out with Kathy Greenwood for the rest of the show. You don't get to hear about the rest.

No comments:

About this blog