Friday, October 17, 2008

Hebrew National

So for dinner tonight, I thought instead of the usual pasta, I need a few old fashioned hot dogs. I got to the store and picked up a pack of Hebrew National kosher dogs. Holy crap! They were delicious.

But..

for some reason, there are seven of them in the pack. Seven. As a wannabee stand-up comedian, I know there there is nothing funny about the ratio of hot dogs in a package (usually 10) to buns (usually 8 per pack). But seven? Seriously?

And because I respect you all as an audience, I will also never make up a joke about "Fun-Sized" candy bars. Just not funny.

1 comment:

Laura said...

We've devoured a lot of hot dogs in the past 5 years of being in America and I have to say Hebrew National are probably my favorite, even over Nathan's... mmmmm... You made a good choice.

About this blog