Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Allrighty then... I haven't posted anything in a few days, so here's a sappy poem I wrote for a girlfriend, but that was a long time ago. Sorry about the mush.

The Best Thing

Being barefoot on the lawn
is what is going on,
and a swing on a tire
will always inspire.
Giving you roses, striking brave poses,
butterflies tickle our noses.
Silly geese of a feather,
when we are together
it’s the best thing ever ever.

A race on a sled
will turn your cheeks red.
Snowflakes on your tongue
will help keep you young.
Angels in the snow, a sip of cocoa,
always laughing as we go.
If you don’t mind the weather
and join this endeavor,
you’ll find the best thing ever ever.

I don’t quite understand
why you like holding my hand
but there’s nothing I’d rather do
than go meander with you
Stealing a glance, taking a chance,
sneaking out of the dance
I will never say never
and if you said 'Forever',
it would be the best thing ever ever.

About this blog