Monday, January 02, 2006

Well, sports-fans, it's a new year and time for resolutions. But I want to do things a little different this year. At risk of sounding trite, and since one needn't merely need a box on the calender to have an excuse to improve your life, I'm going to add a monthly resolution each month in addition to the few yearly ones in this post.
So, this year I want to:

1. Pray for one person every night. This is an import one for me, because I pray almost all the time, but they don't have the purpose I would like them to have.

2. I've gotten a little chunky this last year, so I want to drop about 20 or so pounds.

3. Don't spend more than 1/2 an hour surfing the net. Things don't change enough to check more than that.

4. Get a bunch of school done. Again.

5. Get published. I have an article out for consideration now. I am going to try to get a back up submitted as well.

6. I'm also starting a novel. Maybe a rough draft or two this year.

7. I want to be in bed by Midnight. Staying up until 3 or so never does me any good. Geh.

8. Start dating again. How are I supposed to have kids unless I can get married? And how can I get married unless I get a date?

9. Get my old web sites back on the Web. The kids miss 'em.

No comments:

About this blog