Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've been wrongfully accused!

To jump on the Hollywood cash-cow (or as McDonald’s calls it “Celebrating”), I thought I’d come up with a quick quiz. So...in celebration of the new Harrison Ford vehicle (no pun intended) Firewall, try to figure out which line of dialogue goes with which classic Harrison Ford movie. Remember, it works best if yelled in a gruff mumble.

1. I didn’t kill my wife!
2. Get off of my plane!
3. I'm sorry, Mr. President, I don't dance.
4. Get off of my submarine, comrade!
5. I didn’t kill my wife, yet.
6. I'm crazy about it. They call me Bojangles at the office.
7. Besides, you know what a careful guy I am.
8. Get off of my star ship.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to give us the answers? You Rock Mark!

About this blog