Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ah, crap. So WalMart has lost my negatives. A whole Saturday down the tubes. It was a pain in the hinder to do once, now I gotta think whether I want to be doing this again. I really, really liked the idea that we shot, but now...

I need more time to think about this one. Maybe a different idea could work just as well. Besides, the last two cards turned out adequately, but only because the original photo shoots I had for them didn't look good at all, so what you ended up with was the Plan B.


On a different note, I spent yesterday fasting for Ramadan. The Muslim Student Association was sponsoring the fast and for every non-Muslim that signed up, they had a sponsor that donated cans of food to the Utah Food Bank. I'm always up for helping out there. And I was able to make a few Muslim friends. Nice guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. I am voluteering on Friday at the local Mosque for their evening festivities. I signed up to work with the kids programs. Should be fun!
becky

About this blog