Thursday, November 30, 2006

The November Review...

I've been busier than I thought this month. But I don't feel like I have much to show for it. I guess that because I have been been working at big projects in small steps. Among the highlights are:

purchased a domain name bought some video editing software had a bunch of blind dates helped a friend remove a dead mouse from her apartment got an early start on my Christmas shopping got ripped off on my purchase of envelopes for my Christmas card played a bunch of board games with friends was captian of the work bowling team that took 4th place out of 15 teams also went bowling on thanksgiving and didn't do terribly well didn't sleep enough watched E.T. started a screenplay for a short film i plan to post on youtube next year ate my weight in turkey leftovers read four books and three manuscripts and didn't get any writing done on my own projects laughed really hard at this comic strip:









Yeah. That's about it. At least all I can remember.

UPDATE.

Here's the mouse I had to dispose of. Poor little guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have pictures of the mouse if anyone is interested.

Mark J. said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Could you send it over to SluggoCentral via the email? I'll add it post haste!

About this blog