Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Favorites of Christmas past

A Christmas update: I'm actually looking forward to the holiday. Thanks to Mr. Kreugers Christmas (the awesome film starring James Stewart) and sitting in the dark looking at the christmas tree here at SluggoCentral while sipping some nog and listening to the obligatory Mannheim Steamroller album. Somehow I forgot that one of the best parts of Christmas is that it is just fun.

It is also a unique time to dip into the memory-thing and remember fun Christmas times from long ago. Here's a peek back to December 25th, 1979.



Note my brother Doug in the background with his Fisherprice Alpha Shuttle.

2 comments:

Joy said...

My cousins had that same exact toy. Are you my cousin?

Just kiddin'
Talk about a walk down memory lane.

ADDollhouse said...

Nice... that particular Memory thing has me with a little more then 3 months left to bake...

which is nice as I have been feeling old lately.

About this blog