Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Quiz

Actually, it's just a glimpse to the many songs that have been stuck in my head this last week. Can you match the lyrics to the song?

I used to think as birds take wing, They sing through life so why can't we?

understand the New York Times' effect on man.

O no, what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle

say goodbye to Ross and his dependencies

like Olympus above the Serengeti

Never gonna let it up
Ticking like a time bomb
Blowing up the fuse box

A brave man once requested me to answer questions that are key is it to be or not to be and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

If I could only find a nickel I would pay myself off tonight
'Cause nobody knows when the good times have passed out cold

Ue o muite arukoo
Namida ga kobore nai yoo ni

You give away everything now that you've hid
You, you want to be only to never get lonely

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be getting old. I only recognized two of them. :-(

Anonymous said...

Now they're stuck in my head. Thanks, Mark!

Anonymous said...

The Serengeti one is a song by Toto, "Africa." I loved Toto growing up.

About this blog