Friday, April 06, 2007

Achy Breaky Muscles

So I'm recovering from a nite of country swing dancing. And I think I did pretty good for a dumpy white guy. Now that I think about it, that describes all the guys there.

Scary thing is, I realized how much I feel like George McFly* when I'm mixing it up. Mostly that was because of just awkward dancing style. But then I realized it was I am just content to dance in the corner instead of subjecting the ladies to my horrible swing moves.



You're George McFly!


Take the Which Person from Back to the Future Are You? Quiz
Also try my other quizzes.


But like George, I'm getting better. I actually was able to practice some moves with a beautiful young lady. Which was appropriate I suppose, because she had asked me to go in the first place.


*Wow, that review of me is a bit harsh. Loser? Not always. And maybe I'll get to do the rest of those things too.

No comments:

About this blog