Monday, April 23, 2007

Bus Stop Runner

Well, since life has been kicking me in the hinder lately (everything from arguing with friends to girl trouble to having my clutch burn out on my car over the weekend to missing my bus twice this morning) I thought I'd seek a little comfort in musical mash-ups. So I found this sweet one called "Bus Stop Runner" by the talented Mark Vidler, aka Go Home Productions. djbrewski mixed the vid. GHP blended the tracks. Check it out.

EDIT: It seems they add new videos frequently, so you might have to scroll around to find what you are looking for. While you are doing that, check out Paperback Believer, Sweet Times of Mine, Feel All Apologies, Boulevard of Broken Songs and Crazy Logic. Man, I could watch those all day.

1 comment:

ShaBANG said...

AWESOME! Listen to 101.9 the end at 5pm and Espcially on fridays. They have the most AWESOME Mashup of songs!

About this blog